My 2017 Fragrance review Blog


Hi people, this is my first ever blog post which I am soo excited about as I have wanted to blog in a while. I hope that you enjoy this blog as it is based around femininity, beauty and scents which is something I am fond about :).
M·A·C Shadescents
MAC Lady Danger 50ml, £35

One of the first perfumes I purchased this year was a MAC fragrance called 'Lady Danger' from the MAC Shadescents collection. MAC describes this fragrance as a Woody floriental one which I agree on. This fragrance has a beautiful yet sexy scent which is what I loved about it. Also the packaging is beautiful, it has three different textures, matte, crystal clear glass with a shiny sleek finish. P.S. will DEFINITELY purchase this again, for sure. no 


Image result for Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Pour Elle Sparkling Eau de Toilette 30ml, £30
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Pour Elle Sparkling Eau de Toilette 30ml, £30


Lacoste, french clothing company have released three new fragrances under names of  NATURAL, ELEGANT and SPARKLING.Lucky I got gifted the SPARKLING fragrance for my Birthday. It is a light hearted fragrance which blends flowers with sophisticated woody scents and captures Lacoste’s ‘Joie de Vivre’ with a playful heart of French macaroon contrasted against a woody and earthy Patchouli base. www.boots.com 
Love the pink bottle, SO CHIC! 
''Ultimate feminity is natural and effortless'' Rene' Lacoste
This is for like everyday wear, lightly sweet like cotton candy :). Make sure to check out the ad  for the Sparkling fragrance, it has some lovely visuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs7MnP7SsE



Image result for avon little black dress
Little Black Dress Eau De Parfum - 50ml ,£6 Sale price £13 regular price

OMG, this is a Classic! This smells divine and I really like it because it is strong, not too overpowering with an effortless scent. Affordable, elegant and lasts long.Something that I would wear to work or church because it is sophisticated and classy. 


Image result for britney spears hidden fantasy review perfume
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy 100ml, £16.99


This perfume is YUMMY! I LOVE IT! I think it is my second favorite, after MAC's Lady danger. This fragrance is like a sweet orangey one with vanilla bean. It's so sexy yet playful. 'A secret of warm sensuality that is impossible to hide'- Currently my most used perfume, it is like a heavenly scent of white chocolate.Fragrance comes in a ball shaped flacon with encrusted diamonds. So Juicy. So grateful for this perfume as it was a gift. 




 


Primark Creme Brulee fragrance £2, 20ml



Last but not least,  fragrance by Primark. 
When I tested the scent on me, I quickly rushed to purchase it as it's aroma is astonishingly beautiful . I am a dessert lover and this Crème Brulee perfume gives me life! It is a perfume by Primark for women, the scent is powdery spicey. I literally wear it everyday, I am on my second bottle, will be soon going to my third bottle, Lols. There is also a Macaroon and Lemon scented fragrances, which also smell wonderful. Might try the Macaroon scent next!








Image result for perfume quotes








Comments